At a leaf protection installation and gutter cleaning in Silver Spring Maryland, our technician noticed a penetration in the homeowners roof. Our technician was able to seal the penetration with a high quality sealant. This small repair could save thousands of dollars in water damage, and we were able to complete the repair at no additional cost to the homeowner.
- 3 Important Questions You Should Ask When it Comes to Home Ownership
- 4 Common Gutter Cleaning and Installation Mistakes to Avoid
- Homeowner Preparation: Make Sure Your Gutters are Clean Throughout the Fall
- It’s Not Just Your Mind That Should Be Out of the Gutter — Get Leaves and Debris Out Too!
- What Happens If You Don’t Clean Your Gutters