Do your research and make sure you installing a leaf protection product that will last. All to often we run across leaf protection systems that are only a year or two old and have already failed. We recently performed this gutter cleaning service for a home in Ellicott City, Maryland. This homeowner thought he was saving money by purchasing and installing a popular, light-weight gutter screen that can be purchased at most hardware stores. What homeowners need to consider is the longevity of the leaf protection system they are purchasing. Gutter protection needs to be rigid enough to stand up to the weight of debris build up as well as snow accumulation. As you can see from the pictures below, this system has failed. The screens have collapsed into the gutters and actually trap debris that may have otherwise of passed through the system. The fact is that GutterMaid can actually install a much more rigid and durable system for the same cost as these cheap, light-weight products. So before you spend your hard earned money on an inferior product, call the experts at GutterMaid for your no obligation price quote. You will be glad you did!
- 3 Important Questions You Should Ask When it Comes to Home Ownership
- 4 Common Gutter Cleaning and Installation Mistakes to Avoid
- Homeowner Preparation: Make Sure Your Gutters are Clean Throughout the Fall
- It’s Not Just Your Mind That Should Be Out of the Gutter — Get Leaves and Debris Out Too!
- What Happens If You Don’t Clean Your Gutters